Searching...

Lack of response from case management team

janined

I am in despair at the lack of action and response from Optus. I have complained for nearly 2 months that there was a fault on my line, I've had a new modem, countless re-sets and a technician outside. Finally after a ten day wait an optus technician came and said - now here's a surprise! - there's a fault on the line. He said his report would go into optus overnight and I would be called - that was 2 days ago and I am still waiting, depsite chasing up. Considering I have been paying around $140 per month for various services that I have not been able to use for nearly two months, not including the cost of 4G data that has to be used because of no wifi, the inconvenience of no landline and internet, and last but by no means least the inordinate stress to the point of distress that this is causing me, can someone in optus please please help me to resolve and fix this line fault.

Re: Lack of response from case management team

AlexRH

@janined, oh dear Smiley Sad I'm really sorry that we haven't been in touch! I can absolutely understand your frustration.

Can you please confirm your fault ref # number so we can chase it up for you from here? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

janined

Hi Alex my ref no. is 15999626. Was supposed to be fixed today, current speed 2.36 mbps, an advance on the 0.45 I've been getting for weeks. Still noise on the landline and still can't use internet if landline plugged in. Still no contact from Optus, was booked in with telstra to fix because I phoned tech support repeatedly until someone agreed to contact Telstra and book it in. Not the response I was promised from case management team.

Highlighted

Shauna

Thanks for sending that through. Would you also be able to PM me with your account details, full name and DOB? I'll read into the notes for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
72 Kudos
53 Kudos
38 Kudos
24 Kudos