Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor KaraZorEl
New Contributor

Itemized bill (with call history) for fixed landline

Hi,

Is there any way to view or request for an itemised usage for fixed landlines? I want to see the history of international calls made during the last 6 months. I have a claim with an airlines who made a mistake in booking my infant's ticket and they need the date and timing of the calls to help with the enquiry. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Itemized bill (with call history) for fixed landline

You would need to contact customer service for those invoices to be sent out as a detailed bill. Be aware you might be hit with a "reprinting" charge to detail them since your default was summary. But you can change it straight to detailed so all future invoices come out as detailed.

Jeneral Pain
(Nb: I'm not an Optus staffer, affiliate or in any way connected to Optus beyond being a Cable broadband customer)
New Contributor KaraZorEl
New Contributor

Thank you, I was able to request one from the customer service on chat. They will email it to be. And have also set all future bills to be itemised. There was no mention of a fee, so I suppose there isn't one. 🙂

0 Kudos
New Contributor karloucho
New Contributor

Hi Mate,

As you are now getting itemised bills, can you tell me if your Local Calls are itemised separately. I've contacted Optus twice to get recent itemised invoices sent out and to change all future invoices - they claimed I would get a breakdown of local calls on the ones they sent, but they are just a B&W version of the ones available online, which lump all local calls in together. I'm getting very frustrated trying to deal with their support, both by phone and online. I need these records for a serious police matter and am starting to wonder if I will need to subpoena them to provide the info I need.

I know it's been a while since you posted, but would really appreciate a reply. 

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors