Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor bigmarcoo
New Contributor

Itemised data usage.

Hi Guys,

I am no longer able to view/download individual data usage items. It seems now that this feature is no longer available via "My Account" on the new revamped Optus web site page. I find that the daily data totals are available for display but not the individual data items. Is anyone able to help me with this please as the individual data items, rather than the daily totals, help me monitor my usage by time of day and this is often important.

Many thanks

bigmarcoo 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Moderator Marie

Re: Itemised data usage.

Hey @bigmarcoo

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Are you able to confirm is this feature showing in the My Optus App?

Are you able to see all other details (bills, plan etc)?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi Marie,

Thanks for your message.

I am unable to d/l the optus app as I don't have a mobile phone with an Optus sim card. Am I able to d/l the app to my pc please?

I have an Optus dongle with an Optus sim card for mobile home b/b usage.

I am able to access my daily data usage on My Account in the new Op[tus web site. I was able to acces all individual data item charges up until the new web site was recently launched.

This itemised information enables the examination of usage data by time during the day.

Are you able to help me please?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @bigmarcoo - The app is for Mobile's only, I'm afraid it can't be downloaded to a PC 😞

That being said, we can take a look into your My Account for you. Can you please confirm your account number, full name and DOB via private message?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi, Thank you. How do I p/m you please?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey there @bigmarcoo, you can PM us by clicking this link 🙂

0 Kudos