Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Judy_DFX
New Contributor

Issues moving to Optus

Hello,

I transferred my internet and (VOIP) phone service to Optus last month from iiNet, this was going to be NBN but was then told it would have to be ADSL.  You told iiNet that you were porting the phone number on the 9th of Sept so they cancelled my service at this time.  My business as of today the 24th of September still has no business phone line and my internet service is still with iinet.  I have made numerouis complaints and spoken to many employees and still no result.  I am losing $1000's of dollars and seem to be wasting a lot of time on chat.

I need this fixed urgently as I have told every single person I have dealt with.

So far I've got no communication on what is going on (just a small number of SMS's ever moving dates), when the issue will be resolved and meanwhile my customers have no way to call this store as the phone service has been cancelled by iinet.  I thought I'd get better service by Optus but it appears this is not going to be the case. 

How do I get action and communication and an appropriate interaction from a team inside Optus that can deliver on the service promised?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Issues moving to Optus

Hi there Judy_DFX.

Disappointing to hear about your issue.

Please note that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our Yes Crowd community forum.

Do you have any fault ticket or reference numbers that I can try and follow up and escalate?

Are you on a residential or business account?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors