Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Issues logging into Battle.net (Resolved)

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

We've began to recieve reports of customers having issues logging into Battle.net & Blizzard.com. We are aware of the issue and we're in the process of investigating the cause.

We have a raised ticket #18922395. I encourage those that have been impacted by the issue to contact our Live Chat team → Optus.com.au/livechat. Ask that they attach your individual case to the primary fault ticket.

You will receive an SMS alert once the fault has been cleared. We apologise for any inconvicence. 

For all other Network faults:

Remember, you can always log a fault via our Network Status page

Click the outages tab → Flag 'Fixed' outages → pop in your post code → log a fault.

We'll send you an SMS update as soon as it's been resolved. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Issues logging into Battle.net & Blizzard.com

Paddylee

Logging one now Smiley Happy

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Dan_C

Update - Currently working with Blizzard for a fix. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

@paddlee, did we interupt your WOW sesh? 

Paddylee

@Dan_C

No, some diablo 3

I need some mindless grinding after a week of mindless grinding...oops i mean challenging projects  Smiley LOL

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Dan_C

Ah, bit of Diablo 

It's been a while for me. I've been meaning to jump on again. 

I haven't played since the last patch came out. 

Dan_C

Still waiting on an update guys. One my colleagues will be taking over. We'll be sure to keep you in the loop. 

Paddylee

Working for me now.

Solution

Dan_C

Great Smiley Happy It looks this one was resolved at 6:00PM last night.

Just in time Smiley Very Happy 

ewarwoo

I seem to be having this issue again, is this just me or is there another outage?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
117 Kudos
52 Kudos
36 Kudos
27 Kudos
23 Kudos