Searching...

Is there an Optus billing department?

David__G

Hi,

Does your billing department exist? I have gone through the usual 133 937, typed in the account number and gone through the myriad of options only to get the recorded message that your billing office is closed. I have tried in the morning, in the middle of the day and in the evening - across multiple days during the week and on the weekend. Every time the same message.

Ended up calling sales and of course someone picked up in a second. He's put me through to billing and an hour later I'm still on hold.

David

Re: Is there an Optus billing department?

Shauna

Hey @David__G - thanks for reaching out. We do have a billing department over the phone, as well as through Live Chat. They generally close at 7PM Mon-Fri. Were you able to get in touch with anyone in the end? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
74 Kudos
53 Kudos
38 Kudos
25 Kudos