cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is it supposed to be this difficult to get someone to answer my query?

Received the email stating you offer a paltry amount of compo for my grossly-oversold "NBN" (VDSL) plan.

The phone number you quote in the email fails to ring - tried from 3x different phones.

I just want some answers and to possibly drop my plan to 50MBPS, depending on evening speeds.

Can i do this? nobody in Optus sales knows, I'm just redirected to this "special line for plan changes if you got the email" that DOESNT WORK.

Help...?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Is it supposed to be this difficult to get someone to answer my query?

I'm more than happy to discuss some option with you @Bushwick

Can you send us a PM with your account info? I know we've asked for you info in the past, but we do need to perform another ID check. 

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:
Account number:

There should be a note on the account advising of what's been offered as compensation. Well go in and take a look. If you do need help downgrading your speed package, I'll have that organised for you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy