Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet drops out. Can’t use online chat. Does Optus ever help anyone?

My internet drops out every 2 minutes and the internet light goes off. I have to turn it off for about 15 minutes before I can get it working again. It’s really frustrating calling Optus to get help and the just tell you to go on the internet, which drops every two minutes......

how do you get help from this company these days? They seem hell bent on avoiding any actual customer service in place of a premade web page. 

Ive tried everything to stop the dropouts and they won’t go away. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Internet drops out. Can’t use online chat. Does Optus ever help anyone?

What sort of internet connection is this and what trouble shooting steps have you taken? Has the connection always been this bad or has it just started happening?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Joel-lude, sorry to hear of your service troubles there 😕 Can appreciate that given the dropouts this may make it difficult to connect to the Tech Support team on Live Chat. Can you send through a private message with the full name, account number and DOB attached to the service to verify so we can take a look from our end?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Can you imagine the response of OPTUS if every subscriber with an active complaint visited an OPTUS shop or office on the last friday of every month in order to register their complaint or demand an update. I suspect that a resolution would be found pdq,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos