cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet dropping ou

My  Internet drops out every day after 3 PM, at least most days – Very frustrating as I cannot work Or trade. 

It has been an ongoing issue. We have had a new modem from Optus and there is little difference – NBN was installed  two years ago but when we started a business from home this problem became apparent – 

All equipment is affected tablets, iPads, mobile devices and laptops

Any advice is greatly appreciated as we cannot work with this system.

thanks for your help 

Shanahandc 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Internet dropping ou

Hey @Shanahandc, sorry to hear that this has been an ongoing issue for you. Did you have a fault/reference number from the previous escalation that we could look at and follow up on for you? If not, we'll need you to send through a private message with your service details (internet username) so we can take a look and follow up with technical case management.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos