Searching...

Re: Internet attrocious at night.

valet8

@Dan_DS hello?

Time to update TIO complaint. No Optus rep replies to this.

John13579

I am also waiting on a reply from Dan_Ds. My internet issues have still persisted since June of last year. At this point I feel like nothing is being done...

Fairfield2165

Fairfield broadband cable has been down all day... Landline telephones are also down.. Why are we paying line rental when its all seems to be VoIP not a physical landline? Seems pointless since landline goes down with the internet.. If it was an emergency we would be so screwed.. 

valet8

Same here for Pymble. Pay for phones, but its all VoIP.... cool story Optus.
Also, @Dan_DS please update with last years upgrade, which hasnt happened.

@Optus

valet8

@Jax_K @Dan_DS @Optus

Why can we not get a reply/update.

PJ_2075

Come on Optus, when will we get a stable service ??

June to December I waited for upgrades - 2075.

But it's started again, drop outs, slow speeds.

UNDER INVESTIGATION

We've identified a fault which means you might experience issues with data at the moment. Our team are on to it, and aim to fix this as soon as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

This is been ongoing for couple weeks now!

Quality of service - ring any bells??

hacomagix

How many time do i have to come on forum and say the exact same thing. Optus don't care... they did it in 2013 they are going to do it again. Optus will not give half a damn now with NBN buying things they only want their number to look good and sell of it to NBN and i bet you it is going to happen. No rep is ever going to reply for obvious reasons.

valet8

@Dan_DS you're pathetic, you refuse to reply ever again after you said it would be fixed AT THE LATEST BY DECEMBER, THE VERY VERY LATEST. fcuk you Optus, youre fcking disgusting and  its clear you refuse to reply anymore because you have 0 excuses. I hope TIO fine you to bankruptcy.

Dan_DS

Sorry for my absence, @valet8. We've been really busy in other channels and so I haven't been on this site at all since last year. There was some work completed in December, but as soon as people realised their internet connection was running faster again, they started downloading more, so there is still more work to be done. This is scheduled between now and March, but as I said repeatedly last year, these are scheduled, not guaranteed. If something happens that causes a delay to the work, then the date will be pushed back. These are not small projects, they require multiple teams of people and millions of dollars of investment. As for the language you've used... we're a family friendly page, and we're human beings who want to help. Might be best to keep in mind that when you ask someone for help, showing them some respect goes a long way. If you continue to post language of this nature, it may result in you no longer having the ability to ask for help in this forum. If you've made a TIO complaint, our Customer Relations team will be in touch

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

valet8

Hi @Dan_DS

I have been replying to this thread for a while this year, and using your username. I have also sent your private messages, which before you replied to all the time, very promptly. So after 6 weeks of no reply, you can see why my language is quite bad and why I am so frustrated. This all began Last May/June, where I was told End of June, then End of July, then August, then 'we did a small upgrade a big upgrade will be done between sep and dec'. Of course this didnt happen and its nearly March... Its so frustrating at night and we have no actual proof anything will be upgrading only yourself and other Optus reps saying it will be.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
94 Kudos
83 Kudos
42 Kudos
39 Kudos
31 Kudos