Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
NoService__
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet & Phone Line Not Working

Optus Technical Services,
I am unable to contact for help having called 3 times, On hold for Over 1hr 40min for 2 Times and asked to reset my modem the 3rd time and being advised that no technical staff are available and to call back next week for help. The Optus My app is also not working so this is the only way it seems to be able to contact you guys! I Have not had any internet connection for a day and a half now and our phone line is not working now either. I have had a similar problem before the COViD - 19 effects on communication networks and it was escalated to the tech team who obviously fixed the problem then but it has now happened again worse than before. I am now working from home and need the Internet to stay employed so I think it is reasonable to expect some sort of effort to have this issue resolved ASAP. There is no communication to us, up until now, loyal Optus customers advising of issues with every method of contact available to us customers to contact you and what is happening with your service as I am sure I am not the only one in this circumstance!!! How, at this time am I supposed to work to earn money to pay your bills if you cannot help resolve my connection with the outside world and more importantly, my employer??? I would have preferred contacting you via other means to allow you a chance to resolve however this is obviously the only active mode of communication that is available at the moment!!! Help!!!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aron_YC

Re: Internet & Phone Line Not Working

Hi @NoService__

Please contact Optus directly on 133 937 during these hours.

Hold the line, don't press 1, keep on the line follow the prompts and you'll reach the team who can action this for you.

If you don't want to call, you can message our Social Media Team via  Facebook or Twitter they have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

-No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

-No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos