cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet access & NBN phonline

I have had a faulty internet connection for over a month now - The new tech support system is hopeless - I work with a desk top PC not a smart phone - I think the only solution is to cancel Optus and find a new NBN provider that knows what they are doing.

My NBN phone line has never worked correctly and only makes outgpoing calls no incoming calls on *****

This service is even worse than Telstra which is pretty poor.

And no one ever replies to these useless blogs

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Internet access & NBN phonline

Hi nodstar1

We can only provide you with general tech support advise over the forum, if you'd like us to take a look at your specific connection you'll need to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply but we keep going around in circles and my internet and landline issues remain unresolved after more than a month.  I feel I have no choice but to find a new NBN provider that can supply the internet connection and landline phone that I am paying for.

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi nodstar1, maybe you should try Telstra because they used to own the phone infrastructure and might be able to ffix the problm.

0 Kudos