Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
HienTran
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet Speed is too slow

Hi all,

i just switched from TPG to Optus on home broadband (ADSL2) bundle with fetch tv because i like to watch EPL.  However, i already regret because the internet speed is too slow, around 2.39Mbps, i'm not sure with this speed i can watch the EPL through fetch tv or not! Damn still have 24 months to go.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Internet Speed is too slow

Terribly sorry for the delay getting back to you, @HienTran. Are you still facing these issues since posting? If so, please log your fault with our Tech Support team via Live Chat or by calling 131344 so that we can open an investigation.

Once you've been issued with a fault reference or PR number, feel free to forward it onto us so that we can provide you with updates while we work through your case.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos