Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet NOT working

Hi My home internet *hidden* hasn't worked since beginning of May. its really hard I have tried to contact various time but no luck. I'm working from home at the moment using my work Phone.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Internet NOT working

@Garytash Yes Crowd is a public forum and not a direct support point for Optus. Note: Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders. Please don't post personal info.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

You can try calling 133937 ignore the prompt to Press 1 and wait for the options. I have read the wait can be a long time.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not solved internet still not connected
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Garytash
What type of internet do you have?

Please let us know what troubleshooting you have done? Please try these broadband troubleshooting steps.

What suburb/postcode are you located in? Have you checked for any known outages? Click on the Outages tab and tick the Fixed outages tickbox and enter your location to see if that’s the issue.

0 Kudos