Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor Jayy
New Contributor

Internet Down

Internet down for 16 hours now. Contact Optus . Say don't have a clue. Have to wait for them to look at it. What a joke. Hole house runs on internet. Even tv. Not good how you don't get a answer.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Internet Down

Have you looked at outages on the network status page below as the issue might be affecting more than just yourself. Unusual that support couldn't give you an idea on what is going on.

https://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status

RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @Jayy, did you get a fault reference number? I can check it for any more info if you like

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jayyy
New Contributor

yes got reference number.

Is fixed now. Was down for around 21 hours.

Was very annoying that the optus web site would say internet is all good at my address with no problems. MM . their was for 21 hours and site says all fine. If optus took the time to update thier site so people could see what was happening. Instead of hidding the problem and giving people the run around.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Really glad to hear that it's all back up and running, @Jayyy! Appreciate that the downtime wouldn't have been ideal.

We do tag all comments we receive as feedback for the relevant department but if you do need assistance with anything down the track feel free to reach out. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos