Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
suman_chhetry
New Contributor
New Contributor

Intermittent connection dropouts

Hi,

I have been with Optus Cable for about 3-4 months now after switching from TPG adsl 2+. I have experienced intermittent connection drops all the time with my connection. For e.g. if I am watching optus sports, it would just stop and start playing again , or if I want to load instagram picture, it would say no connection but would load after few seconds. This scenario would make my old TPG connection heaps better where at least I was getting a constant service.

I even called Optus and had a technician come over to have a look. All he said that there is bad congestion on the line.

But how can there be a cogestion 24/7 and how can Optus still promise us of reliable service when simply then cann't. It is a false advertisement and if it doesn't get any better, I would be recommending everyone I know to stay away from Optus.

Any feedback would be appreciated though.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Intermittent connection dropouts

Hey @suman_chhetry, I'm sorry to hear about this experience with your Cable service. 😞 Please send me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number if you'd like us to take a look into your options.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors