cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor suti111
New Contributor

Incorrect 1st Bill - Flybuys Optus Cable offer

I signed up for the flybuys Optus Ultra offer in late June. I've just received my first bill however it didn't include the discount associated with the offer. I've tried contacting 13 39 37 however they were unable to help.

My original sign up confirmation email from email@email.optus.com.au in June had the correct monthly billing amount.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Incorrect 1st Bill - Flybuys Optus Cable offer

Optus are well known for applying discounts included in a contract from your SECOND bill. Normally it's in the fine print but that's not that helpful.

I'd say there's a good chance that's the case for you to though. Maybe try live chat and ask them? - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Incorrect 1st Bill - Flybuys Optus Cable offer

Follow @sam Sam's advice and give Live Chat a shot. 

If they're unable to assist, we can always go in and apply the discount from our end.

You'll need to send us a private message. Please include your full name, DOB and the mobile number.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors