Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Simon1969
New Contributor

Inbox Folder Delete

Hi

In webmail, why is the "inbox" the only foler that doesnt allow full folder content delete.   Only way I can see to delete the content is to mark each mail (you can use the multi-select to get one page's worth),  delete those and then keep going page by page.

I know with a single button (same as Trash or Junk) that there is a risk of people accidentally deleting their inbox content, but sure a pop up box (there is alrwady one for the other folders) or even two pop up's ("Are you REALLY SURE you want to delete the mails") would be a fix.  If someone says yes twice to the warning then let's put it down to Darwinian Evolution.

Thanks.  SM

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
New Contributor Simon1969
New Contributor

Re: Inbox Folder Delete

Also

Why cant you select multiple eamils in the inbox widodw and then "report spam".  Why should we have to open each mail individually (I dont wven want to open spam mail) and then slect the "report spam" button.

Thanks.  SM

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Hey Simon1969 - thanks for your feedback. It's not a function that we support at present. I'll pass it on though.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Canguru
New Contributor

You can delete all your emails by going to:

www.mail2web.com

login using your Optus email address and password. Select 'delete all' and whallah!

ps mail2web allows anybody to login and check their emails outside individual service providers...pretty smart!?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor KathyK
New Contributor

OMG, you are a life saver. It took me quite a bit of hunting to find this advise but I used mail2web and deleted all my server inbox emails in one go. Thanks very much, love ya work..

0 Kudos