cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Maurina
New Contributor

Import contacts from .csv file

When I attempt to import Contacts from a .csv file into Optus webmail the message appears that an exception has occurred.  Not sure what else to do.

6 Replies
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Import contacts from .csv file

Sounds really frustrating, @Maurina! Which mail program are you using? Are you able to extend the error message at all?

0 Kudos
New Contributor Maurina
New Contributor

Thanks for responding.  I solved the problem by exporting the contacts file from Telstra webmail as vCard and was then able to import.  This information was in the Optus site so I should have done my research to begin with!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Serena
RetiredModerator

All good @Maurina, glad the site was able to help out! Have an awesome day, just a post away if you need a hand with anything else 🙂

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor westcoast
New Contributor

How do you import contact list into my Optusnet email account?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Hi @westcoast, apologies for the delay in response. Have you already sorted out your contact list, since posting? Here is an article I found online that might help. Let us know if you need more assistance. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Gnfan
Occasional Contributor

Hi, my name is Ray and I have the same problem from Thunderbird. The message flashes on the screen so cannot read! Any help would be good, as I can then close my other ISP.

Thank

ray.zef

0 Kudos