Searching...

IP address blocking?

Timbo001

When sending emails from my main Optus email account som eof my reguar contacts are not receiving anything from me at all. Is something blocked? Could my IP address be blocked? Frustrating as I just can't tell who can receive from me! Thanks

Re: IP address blocking?

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

Well you should get a bounced message if multiple contacts are getting blocked and in than bounced message it normally lists the offending IP address.

Depending on you internet connection just restarting your modem may aquire a different mail server and subsequently a different IP.

Re: IP address blocking?

GuyCS

Hey @Timbo001 - as @Yeldarb mentioned, it might be a start to power cycle your modem. 

If that doesn't help, are you able to test sending those emails from a different connection? For example, if you're using your broadband service at home, can you try sending emails from your mobile instead? This will help isolate the root of the issue. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
97 Kudos
89 Kudos
45 Kudos
35 Kudos
33 Kudos