Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Balmain
New Contributor

IP Phone call routing and voicemail disaster

I have an optus IP Phone service for small business. About 5 months ago the call routing and voicemail stopped working. It took 3 months to fix the problem. Now after a month of use it is broken again.

Line 1 rings for about 4 times then the call goes dead. It does not divert to line 2 or voicemail as it should. This is really affecting our business, we are losing customer / enquries / business.

I've just called Optus support and have been in the call que for over ONE hour. this is not unusual. Cant get ptoblem fixed, cant get to support. Very frustrating!!!!

Anyone else experience same issues..... any suggestions apart from the ovious of finding another service.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: IP Phone call routing and voicemail disaster

Sorry to hear of the issues with your phones, it certainly is bizarre that these features would suddenly stop working. My team can review your account and escalate as required, please feel free to send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB so I can follow this up for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos