cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Pedja
New Contributor
New Contributor

I need to get the password for my e mail so I can reset my Outlook on my Home PC

Hi I v bean on my side of the phone for some time trying to get help from OPTUS CASTUMER SERVICE. I have spend hours on the phone waiting only to get line drop out or answering machine after couple of hours.

My problem is the fact that I can not send or received the messages in my home PC using Outlook.

Thankfully I have Outlook on my mobile and it works but for my work I cant use mobile application.I managed to talk to Technical  person on the other day but she sad I need to speak to a NBN Optus team in order to generate new Password for me.This afternoon I received message with the new password but it not work.

Also I cant sign in the web mail eider 

I hope this is red by someone from optus team as if this continue I will be forced to canceled my account with optus and look for different provider as to use my PC is essential for my work stuff

So please help me out

Regards 

Predrag

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: I need to get the password for my e mail so I can reset my Outlook on my Home PC

Hi Pedrag,

Just a heads up as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
striketwo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: I need to get the password for my e mail so I can reset my Outlook on my Home PC

Stunned this must be the one question you get asked all day every day... and no answer  ..unbelievable my normal password has stopped working ??? Can I get a temporary p/w and do a reset... ?  20 mins looking trying to get a contact point and still no solution..

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Kartika

Sorry for the inconvenience, @striketwo. We are already aware of the issue with Webmail (REF#22859280) affecting many customers at the moment. Our Support team are definitely working on this as we speak. Unfortunately, there is no time frame for resolution at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos