cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Newtown1
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have gone paperless in the last month but I am still being charged Account charges of $2.55.

I have gone paperless in the past month but am still being charged Account charges of $2,55. There would appear to be a mistake. Can someone help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: I have gone paperless in the last month but I am still being charged Account charges of $2.55.

@Newtown1  Yes Crowd is a Public Forum and does not have access to Customer accounts/orders.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
rrana
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: I have gone paperless in the last month but I am still being charged Account charges of $2.55.

I opted for a paperless bill some time back. Optus continued to send paper bills to the old address.

Today I realized it was configured in Optus side and I been paying additional cost all this time. 

0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @Newtown1, you can login into your online My Account → here or Optus app to confirm what delivery method is set for your bill. Also double check your bill as to what the $2.55 is for? It could be a payment processing fee if you made a credit card payment or even a non direct debit fee $2.20 if you don`t have direct debit setup with us. 

If you still need further assistance then you are best to speak with our billing team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on 133937 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos