cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Aussie
New Contributor

I can't call mobile or STD numbers, Optus have been useless

Talk about total incompetence for the last 3 days everytime a tried to call a mobile or STD all i get is a optus
message "this service is not connected to the optus network please ring 1800500183" (which is old number) I've
chatted to optus online and they say my account number doesn't exist then when they call you they blame telstra for
the issue and say they've had several complaints about the same issue but when you ring telstra and they come out
and check everything nothing is wrong. I chat with optus "again" and they can't find my account and say they will
ring me straight away..3 hrs later no-one calls and when i call them they tell me the service has been cancelled
but i gave no such go ahead to cancell it and then they say they have done some configuring and still nothing. I've
had the STD calls from land line with optus for over 10 years and this is the treatment i get pathetic.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Useless

G'day Aussie,

It does sound something has gone terribly wrong there.

It's not something that we'll be able to fix here on our customer forum, do you have a fault ticket number we can try our best to follow up and escalate?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos