cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Cltmn
New Contributor

I can't access my Cable BB internet account from MY ACCOUNT. It only shows my Mobile account

I joined optus in October 2018. Since then, every few weeks my account disappears and I have to get it relinked. Each time, its like starting over from scratch. Cant login, have to reset details etc. Why does this keep happening over and over. Each time the technical team palm me off to someone else

All up, I have spoken to probably 10 people via chat and countless hour long phonecalls. Why is it so hard to get a simple link and account page to work. I cant check usage, bills or change anything on my own. The only proof of an account existing is my email bill and an internet connection at my house.please fix this

3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: I can't access my Cable BB internet account from MY ACCOUNT. It only shows my Mobile account

Given that you've already called/chatted to customer support to get it fixed monthly, your next stop would be the complaints team.

www.optus.com.au/complaints and get them involved.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor jflo
New Contributor

Re: I can't access my Cable BB internet account from MY ACCOUNT. It only shows my Mobile account

I have exactly the same problem. I've been told each time that it will be resolved within 24 hours. Still no luck. Did you ever get a reply or resolution?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  The team should be able to help. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors