cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
losingmymind
New Contributor
New Contributor

I can't access my Cable BB internet account from MY ACCOUNT. It only shows my Mobile account

I have a new credit card and want to change my Direct Debit details in MY ACCOUNT.

1. I received my email bill for my BB account (cable broadband).

2. I click on the link to MY ACCOUNT

3. It only shows my Mobile account details, not my Cable BB details

4 . Issue: I can't set up my Direct Debit for my Cable BB from MY ACCOUNT

3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: I can't access my Cable BB internet account from MY ACCOUNT. It only shows my Mobile account

Hi there,

It appears you may be impacted by the current billing systems upgrade. More info can be found here

or you may need the paper application form

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
losingmymind
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: I can't access my Cable BB internet account from MY ACCOUNT. It only shows my Mobile account

Thanks! I did the Chat thing and got it sorted eventually. Cheers 

Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Great 🙂 Thanks for the update.

If something else comes up, you're always welcome to reach out to us here. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors