cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

I can not find an e-mail contact for optus.

I am overseas and would like to email a question to te helpdesk about my account.  I have trawled the website but no luck.  The only contact details seem to be a 1300 number which is not much use unless you are in Australia.

0 Kudos
23 Replies
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: I can not find an e-mail contact for optus.

Hey there - if you go through the Contact Us section you can use this form.

Otherwise, let us know if you'd like a hand via this page and we can respond to you via Private Message.

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have used the contact form using the link you gave, thanks. I wonder where that link is on the website as it did not come up when I went through the "Contact Us" section as you suggested. . The other link you sent creates a pop up Windows Alert warning that the page contains an "unsigned application" at Location https://secure-au.imrworldwide.com.
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Have you managed to have your enquiry resolved now cgaging or are you still requiring a hand with it?

The 2nd link Ian provided you basically allows you to send your details through to our online team so we can then access your account internally and then have one of the team make contact with you either over the phone or a Private Message via this channel 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi there, 

I'm currently overseas in Thailand and have had my Iphone stolen. For my travel insurance I require a receipt for proof of purchase. I have contact Apple and they have said it was purchased through Optus. Can you please email me a receipt for this purchase pleases as I do not have a phone to contact anyone in Australia.

Kind Regards, *****

iphone 5S

Serial number *****

IMEI *****

Your time in greatly appreciated. I look forward to your help

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey Jayney. I've had to edit your post to remove personal details from a public forum. Are you able to re-send us the details in a private message so that we can look into this for you? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

can someone please send me email address to contact optus. I am overseas and am not prepared to wait 30 mins on hold paying for the call. I cant contact you any other way, its really frustating.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @Lara123. We don't have an e-mail point of contact I'm afraid. We can look in to your queries here if you send us a PM, or you can reach out to us via social media such as Facebook or Twitter, please bear in mind that these are not real time services and we respond to customers as quickly as we can. As a live alternative you can also use our live chat service here.

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

I need to cancel my contract and pay final bill but im in the UK, how do I do this?

Cant call the AU number being in the Uk, would cost a fortune!

Thanks

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi Lobsta28, You can find our overseas contact information via the How To Contact Optus page on our website, or by clicking here.

You can call us on +61 2 8082 5678, 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday (Local time) and 9am – 5pm Saturday (Local time). Calls from a Roaming Optus Mobile Phone to these numbers are free.

0 Kudos