Searching...

I am literally crying at the dial up speeds I'm getting on cable

rob_heathcote

Why Optus !!!

I did a speet test dot net test and the results made me cry 0.75Mbps download speed, thats zero point seventy five Mbps.  

Why Optus !!!

;(

Re: I am literally crying at the dial up speeds I'm getting on cable

Dan_DS

Hi rob_heathcote, I've replied to your post on this thread → Anyone else having cable broadband slower

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

rob_heathcote

NO!!! My issue has not been fixed.  

Our connection is getting worse. I called up optus technical support and all I got was the same crappy excuse I got last time. They told me they were going to fix the issue by end of July it is now Sept and if you look at the image bellow the connection is gettting worse. I raised a complaint and insisted on getting someone to look at our problem, they just took my details and NOTHING .

There is nothing we can do. The NBN is not comming to our area, and i've been told the NBN most likly will never coming, we have 50 year old broken telephone cable that Telstra will not replace so ADSL is out of the equation, and now optus cable is just as bad.

I got more chance of better internet in africa, in a mud hut.

I just want to cry.

Untitled.jpg 

Highlighted

js-optus

Welcome to the brand new world of Netflix, Stan and other garbage which sucks up any useful Internet bandwith.

I used to get around 3Mbits, it has been (purposefully??) reduced to about 1Mbits on a good day, but a olot of times is below 1Mbits.

An NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY HERE it CANNOT be fixed without upgrading the whole infrastucture. 3rd world countries have it good compared to Oz!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
74 Kudos
53 Kudos
38 Kudos
25 Kudos