cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor lnlg93
New Contributor

I CANNOT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

Hello. It has been few weeks that I started to use cable internet service of optus, and I haven't been able to log in to my account. 

Actually at the first time, I was able to log in but the message that says there is a technical issues with it came up and I couldn't see anything. Additionally now, I cannot log in and cannot even reset my password or retreive my username because the mail that I requested to do so has not come through. 

Hope I can get help with this problem soon. Thank you.

7 Replies
Moderator Tris

Re: I CANNOT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

Thanks so much for your post! So it's just a cable service you're using? Currently My Account isn't compatible with cable services, you can view usage and account details in Member services though 😉

Further details on the difference between My Account and Member services can be found here 😉

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor lnlg93
New Contributor

I tried and was able to get my username and password. But there is problem with it because it was not the primary account, and I still don't know what should I do to get primary username.
Thank you for your assistance.
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Ryan
RetiredModerator

Hey Inlg93 - if you're still having issues logging into your Account we can have one of the team take a look into this for you if you shoot your details via this link.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Pete
RetiredModerator

Hey Inlg93, tried to call you but can't seem to get through. What time's best to call so I can help resolve this issue?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Shutout
New Contributor

It is wireless

0 Kudos
New Contributor Shutout
New Contributor

This is getting no where so very frustrating

I would suggest I call them from my mobile tomorrow.  Please give me their technical support day time number. thank you.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Shutout
New Contributor

yes it is wireless

0 Kudos