cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Succinct
New Contributor

Huawei E5573 modem keeps dropping out

My Huawei E5573 modem is dropping out after connecting to the internet and running OK for a minute or 2. 

I restart it and it goes through the same cycle.

Eventually, it locks in and remains OK for the remainder of the day.

Very frustrating and a time waster.

Any suggestions?

Settings etc.

Signal strength is OK (4 bars) for 4G

Connection Mode: Auto

Network Settings: Support LTE networks is ON

Mode: Auto

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Huawei E5573 modem keeps dropping out

We’ve optimised your post to help users understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

Hi there, please visit our Help and Support article on troubleshooting steps for dropouts.

Note this is for Cable Internet as you haven't stated what type of internet connection you have but may still be relevant. Ultimately you may need to speak with our Technical Support team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Succinct
New Contributor

Hi Ray

The Huawei E5573 is a wireless broadband device -

This is not a 'cable broadband' related issue

Ive gone through the Dropout help and it didn't help me 

FYI the modem's receive strength light goes out completely when the dropouts occur

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying.

Please visit this mobile broadband troubleshooting page, if all completed you'll see the final step to follow for further help.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos