Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ModBot
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Huawei E5186

Good day Guys,

Anyone know if there is anymore development in regards to this forum? I really want to track how people are using the data as my usgae has spiked this month and I'm on the verge of getting my first tier. 

Would love to have a tracking tool which allows users to track how much a device is using and possibly limit the same (How coll would that be to attract parents)

I have scanned thorugh the Optus firmware and cannot find many options. 

Regards,

ModBot

0 Kudos
angelocavallo13
New Contributor
New Contributor

buonasera, sono in possesso di un ruter  Huawei E5186 comprato 10 giorni fà in italia non funziona il venditore non a specificato che era un prodotto non idoneo per l'italia cosa posso fare?. Grazie mille per la vostra disponibilità

mob: *****

E:mail- hidden

0 Kudos
Rob_YC

Hey @angelocavallo13, are you having trouble with your Modem there? We do have a number of Guides available to assist with setting those up and using them. If you are having technical issues we recommend raising this with our Technical Support team via the My Optus App. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.