Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Huawei B315s router unlock

Coconut3000

Hi,

I have a Huawei B315s router from optus that I'd like to use with a different ISP. It seems the device is locked. Could anybody confirm this?

Also, if this is the case, how do I unlock it?

Thanks in advance!

Solution

Re: Huawei B315s router unlock

Ray_YC

Hey there Coconut3000,

Info on this can be found on our help and support page: How to unlock your mobile device from the Optus network

How long has the service been active?

• More than 12 months:  No fee
  • Less than 12 months:  You cannot unlock your device unless you've recharged to a minimum/accumulated amount of $100.00. This total excludes any included value in the initial starter kit

If applicable you just need to submit a request via the online form. Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Coconut3000

Hi! Many thanks for your reply! Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work. I tried submitting the request online but I get this message: "This mobile device is not a locked Optus prepaid mobile device."

It makes sense, the device I'd like to unlock is a router, not a mobile device. Any other ideas of how I could solve this?

Thanks again!

Ray_YC

Hmmm, that form is support to work for routers (devices).

The returned message more indicates it's not locked in the first place, have you tried using it with a different ISP?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
41 Kudos
32 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos