Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How to make a compliment?

I was speaking with a person from ADSL pre activations area today who was very helpful and really lovely to speak with. I didn't get the chance to thank her before I was transferred and would very much like to pass on to her supervisor that she was such a terrific help and pleasure to talk with, is there a way that I can do this? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: How to make a compliment?

you can call or write to them, according to this article - http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/complaints-compliments?requestType=NormalRequest&id=1409...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @Drboom - Lovely to hear 🙂 As @SamSam suggested, you can leave a compliment on the link provided above. That being said, if you can PM me with your account details, I can chase the rep down and pass this on. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I was at Eaton Optus this evening, and never been in this department...so first time there tonight and met 2 lovely ladies and it was so good to have excellent customer service and knew what they were talking about ..after just going to view a phone decided to buy one and going back again ..great work at Eaton...well done girls Great customer service

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Nice one, @BUDSPUDS. Appreciate you reaching out with this. Will pass through your feedback to the store.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos