Searching...

How to find out if I'm still under contract

Bullet31

I have moved from my address and wish to cancel my plan. However, I don't know if I'm still under contract. Is there a way to find out online?

Highlighted

Re: How to find out if I'm still under contract

Yeldarb

When I look in the Optus My Account portal I see contracts listed under the My Profile link.  If that's not an option support on the live chat link below might be the go.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Re: How to find out if I'm still under contract

Kartika

Hey @Bullet31, sad to hear that you want to cancel your plan with us Smiley Sad Click on this → link for more info on how to find your contract end date. We can check it for you here as well, if you still need assistance then just PM us → here your phone number / account number, full name and DOB to proceed.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
48 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos