cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Beachside2700
New Contributor

How to contact OPTUS, Live Chat not working

Anyone have any idea how to contact OPTUS, Live Chat is not working and no one is answering the phone.

The customer service is appalling. I have a query re my recent house move and need to speak to someone....

I'm on the way to the TIO for the bad service I received moving out of my house and the main issue is not being able to communicate effectively with anyone!

Any ideas?

Tags (1)
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: How to contact OPTUS, Live Chat not working

Optus chat uses a popup. How many ad blockers and popup blockers are you using?

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Beachside2700 have you tried to call them on 1300 300 427 ?

Have you tried to chat once logged into MyAccount ?

Highlighted
New Contributor Beachside2700
New Contributor

Hi there,

I was able to get onto them today via live chat. I have been on the chat for 1 hour with the team in Bangalore and then transferred to the cable team member in Manila and then they have discovered by move from Sydney to Melbourne has not been bundled correctly and put me through to the provisioning team to re-do this. After being on hold for another 30 minutes I gave up and lodged a TIO complaint. I've spent over 10 hours just trying to get what I had in Melbourne. I wish there was a red tape cutting escalation process. I've been lied to and fobbed off. Is there any way to speak to someone who cut cut through?

RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey thanks for bringing this to our attention. My team can certainly review your account notes and follow up with the team handling your case. Please shoot me a private message with your account number(s), full name, DOB and address. We'll pick it up and get back to you asap

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor TeresaG4519
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

This is an issue for me for the last few months! Come on Optus.

Desktop computer,  Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, On older and latest version of Chrome.

It works okay on the same computer with Firefox at this stage. The links don't bring up the pop up in Chrome, just does nothing.

Please look into Optus

Teresa G