cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How to contact Customer Relations Group

Hi,

I recently escalated an issue with TIO and Rachelle from Optus Customer relations group called in to provide an update but I missed her call as I was not at home. I have received an email from her with an update and I have replied back to contact me.

Just wondering is there a separate phone line to contact the Customer Relations Group. The number that was provided in the email was the regular Optus customer care number and the wait time is usually more than one hour and it is hard to explain to the customer care team from scratch.

Any idea about the contact number

Regards

Athiq

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: How to contact Customer Relations Group

As a general rule don't miss the calls. Smiley Indifferent

You won't get any special numbers, but she should call back again in a few days.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It's likely your case has been picked up by an outsourced agent so they do not have direct numbers to be contacted on, hence the e-mail.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

You wouldn't have to "explain all over again", you could simply point out you have an active complaint with CRG and that you need to get the complaints manager nudged to call you back. They'll see their notes all over your files and would arrange this on your behalf. They cannot set a specific time or date, other than to arrange a call back.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos