Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to contact Customer Relations Group

Lynnpollock

Hi,
I have been an Optus Cable Broadband user for 20 years and my modem is playing up so I was promised a free replacement on 28th March and despite 5 chat sessions with Optus Chat agents in India they still cannot tell me when this modem will arrive here in Melbourne. I have an Optus ID number for the order but they cannot check what is happening from their computers in India.... First order never arrived with 5 to 7 days estimated delivery period and so they re-ordered after 14 days and its nearly 7 days now for second order and no shipping advice is available.

I'm severely annoyed, being a long term customer and wish to contact someone by phone here in Australia to get this remedied ASAP.   Any advise on a proper phone number to someone who can find out where the modem is..

Thanks in advance..

Lynn

Re: How to contact Customer Relations Group

Yeldarb

From what I understand the only way to contact the Customer Relations Group is in writing or via the complaints handling form on the link below. I must say that I find it strange that they can't give you any ETA on your replacement but not totally surprising given the things I have read on this forum. Maybe a complaint would be the better option.

https://offer.optus.com.au/for-you/support/complaints

Lynnpollock

Thanks for your advice but tried that and the form will not submit..
Still looking for management phone number..

A company as large as Optus must have some number surely.

Maybe I try the Sales team and say I want to leave ?

Ray_YC

Hi,

There isn't a management phone number and you need to have a Customer Relations Group team member assigned once you have logged a complaint.

Does the form indicate why it won't submit? i.e. incomplete fields

Have you tried using a different browser?

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yeldarb

Actually ringing the sales team would probably improve your chances of getting through to Australian based operators but not guaranteed.

Lynnpollock

No indication.. Just will not submit.. I will try again later but Optus web help pages seem always too slow to react, slow loads.

Just not good enough.. Maybe the TIO is the best solution as its 3 weeks and NO Modem replacement. Someone needs to step up and get something happening. Optus just hide behind their Indian based chat support and the poor guys there cannot access any meaningful info

Ray_YC

Okay let us know how you go. I think we'd have a lot more complaints on here letting us know the complaints form was not workng.

Confirming the Social Media team is an alternative option to phone/chat support.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Lynnpollock
I will try the complaints form again and confirm IF I get a response. Suspect it's broken like many of the other Optus help systems FYI: No response to my Facebook emailed submission. I think its cowardly for Optus to hide behind a crippled Indian based support system.
Solution

Lynnpollock

NO notice, no nothing, no advice of delivery but Toll just delivered Modem(s) !!!

Thanks for all suggestions.

Ray_YC

The Yes Crowd magic wand strikes again.

Good news, a disappointing experience overall which feedback will be provided for. Thanks.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
72 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
27 Kudos