Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Alexer_Eternity
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How to configured the pppoe on optus ultra wifi modem

I am planning to use my Optus wifi modem with another isp, how can I configure the pppoe of the optus wifi modem?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: How to configured the pppoe on optus ultra wifi modem

Heya @Alexer_Eternity, thanks for getting in touch with us. We have a handy YesCrowd post that could assist you further.  Our 'IP addresses, email, tech settings & ports for Fixed & Mobile Broadband' page could be helpful as well.

Let us know how you go. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Disconnect the modem from the internet and then go to the Internet Connectivity section and you can enter the username/password there.

If you are connected to the internet when you go to that section then you will not see the PPPoE fields (its labelled  as PPP and I assume its PPPoE) .

0 Kudos
Alexer_Eternity
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

There is not a feild that you can enter the username and password.

Alexer_Eternity_0-1613634806825.png

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

As you have the ultra version it would see the 4G backup internet connection when the WAN/DSL cable is connected, so I'm guessing that's why its not showing you the same screen, or maybe its not available at all on the Ultra. Try removing the SIM while you have the WAN/DSL cable disconnected and then power cycle the Ultra and see if that makes a difference.

My 5366TN with the latest firmware shows this, and the login/password fields are definitely editable.

0 Kudos