cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor VG01
New Contributor

How to complain about bad service of Optus?

I order to move house and it is pending since long.

Every time I chat with Optus they say" Technician just fixed the connection and it will start working on in next 24 hours"

Two times they planned a technician to visit and nobody turned up.

Is this way Optus works for everybody or mine is special case?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
New Contributor K-C
New Contributor

Re: How to complant about bad service of optus?

Hey there, it's not just you. Optus has no quality of service. I've been needing to follow up with them every month for items they promised to deliver. Each month the follow up takes even longer. 

I raise a complaint and no one cares enough to call back. Let me know if you figure out how to raise a proper complaint. I started a thread in another space to see if anyone else is facing my issues. Probably go to the telecommunications ombudsman ...

0 Kudos
New Contributor VG01
New Contributor

They have the worst of customer service and no one in Optus bother about

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi VG01,

What service(s) are you moving?

The timeframes can be found here on our help and support page: Moving? Here's what you need to know

It's not good to hear about your experience, please call us on 1300 555 241, Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm (AEST) | Saturday 8.30am - 5.30pm (AEST) so the Relocations team can assist further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor VG01
New Contributor

Thanks for doing your duty...

I chat with your team on a daily basis and no one has any clue to fix it..

In anger and by mistake I said I'm tired of Optus just cancel my order.. they immediately cancel it.. that is the only work your team did in 5 minutes.. 

0 Kudos