Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How to check fixed phone usage

Hi 

I am on $60 plan with pay as you go for calls. I just received bill for last month which shows a local call was made on 18th August. But none of my family made any calls using landline on that day. I was wondering where i can see the details of the call. I can't find any details on "My Account" either. Is there a possibility that someone else was using my landline? I am very concerend.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Sara-Mara

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: How to check fixed phone usage

The bill does just list total calls for the month but Optus has the details on hand.

You can just use Optus Chat and request the details for landline calls on that date.

10 to 1 it is a family member, but also IT glitches do happen (The alternative - someone broke into your house without damage, made a single traceable local call, then exited leaving everything and locking up behind them - seems less likely Smiley Happy

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to check fixed phone usage

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reply. Yeah, just had a chat with Optus and got the details of the call. Will check with my family. Big chance is one of them as you said. But I did have a experience couple of years ago. One day when I was about to make a call and after I picked the handset I heard 2 people were talking in a conversation. I called Optus and they fixed pit in front after. I was just thinking if it's something similar this time. 

Thanks again for the help!

Sara-Mara

0 Kudos