cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ness_YC

Re: How to change my Optus email password?

Hey @William8888, thank you for reaching out. For privacy reasons, we kindly ask that you engage with our 24/7 Messaging Team via the My Optus App. This way, our friendly Support Team will be more than happy to look into this for you once they verify a few details. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

page_ross
New Contributor
New Contributor

our internet has four email addresses.  One of these is the main/parent email, the one in question is a subsidiary account.  Previously many years back the email password for all accounts could be done on my account login of the parent account, however this doesnt seem possible now??? My daughter who has a subsidiary account has not changed her email but the response she keeps getting when trying to login is that the email is incorrect and I am unable to change it by logging in to my account.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
farrsp24
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Rosewood QLD 4340 Exceptionally POOR internet - WiFi and 7k line of sight from the tower

WHY has it become SOOOO HARD to   get any contact with OPTUS directly  to Get answers about ANY thing. Run recent day our very recently 4-6 upgraded  local art tower is worse than everAND THE ONLY WAY to contact OPTUS is by ......... you guessed it Internet that is SOOO Slow  - several minutes to load a page. Last Friday it worked reasonably well. WHAT THE .... is going on??????

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Hey @page_ross, can you change your password by Reset Password

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Rob_YC

Re: Rosewood QLD 4340 Exceptionally POOR internet - WiFi and 7k line of sight from the tower

Hi @farrsp24, very sorry for the trouble you're having with the service in the Rosewood area at the moment. I can see we are still working on a tower in the area at the moment, these are scheduled to finish on the 24th of May around 6am. Our team do aim to keep these disruptions to a minimum however the issues you're describing do sound like a result of the ongoing work I'm afraid. 

If you're unable to reach us on Messenger or via the Optus Facebook or Twitter page, you can contact our team on 133 937 for further assistance. 

We do also recommend registering via our Network Status page. Our team will send out updates for the works as they come through. Our apologies once more for the trouble this is causing

page_ross
New Contributor
New Contributor

no, there is an error message that email not found

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Its sounds like your login requires some setting up. If you could please call our Support teams over the phone at 133 937, we will follow up and have this set up

farrsp24
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Rosewood QLD 4340 Exceptionally POOR internet - WiFi and 7k line of sight from the tower

YET another hole again of this AGAIN - ridiculous in this day and age.

Since the last round of 5 upgrades we can no longer send mobile phone texts msgs  from inside the house and have to go outside and walk up the rise 20+ metres  (rain, hail or shine) away to get service.  

Further we cannot have more than one device on the wifi at a time (our device allows  5) . When will these MANY upgrades be completed AND work at an acceptable level of performance not at a current pathetic up/download rate;  .....     especially considering that we are 7k line of sight from the tower.

0 Kudos
Rob_YC

The works are there to help improve the overall service in the area @farrsp24. We absolutely appreciate how frustrating that is and we're very sorry for the disruption those works are causing. At the moment they are scheduled to finish on the 24th of May around 6am however wo do endeavour to have them finished before then. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors