cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor treeline
New Contributor

How to block land line number

Got a bill from Telstra for $30 for supposedly calling 1902 256 247, which i dont think i did. Why is Telstra billing me and how do i block this number.

Telstra says its because Optus cant handle these numbers?

I also pay for the extra bundles of free to local, national and mobile.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: How to block land line number

How did this scam bill arrive? I hope not in your email.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @treelineThis isn't really what we like to hear & I'm sorry this is the case. Please contact our billing on 133937 or Here  and one of our billing experts can investigate. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor treeline
New Contributor

In the post, i am refusing to pay. Its a legit bill from Telstra.

0 Kudos
New Contributor treeline
New Contributor

Hi,

It takes a lot of time to call or chat to Optus and i find it difficult to make the time. An email would be easier but you dont have a helpdesk email facility?....................

If you did i could send you all the details plus a copy of the bill.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @treeline - So sorry but we don't have billing care available on emails. Please contact care on 133937 or on Live chat to discuss your billing charge.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors