cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How much longer should I wait for my internet service?

Please Optus, this is the worst service i've ever seen. It takes 24 hours again and again as i being told by your agent that the internet would be activated in next 24 hours????????? what is that activation speed? Is the activation technology from last century?  I can't imagine how it would take more than 2 hours to activate internet service where the cables and everything was installed already.

I took screenshot of the conversation between me and the customer service agent already, i would expose them to social media if i don't get my internet tomorrow. 🙂 Anyone from Optus wants to help immediately, please pm me 🙂 otherwise, see you guys on social media. 

2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: How much longer should I wait for my internet service?

Let's see the screenshot, now.

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How much longer should I wait for my internet service?

Sorry to hear of the delay with your activation @Thomasssa. There is most likely a line fault that needs investigating if it's taking this long. Have you since been able to get online? If not, send me a private message with your order number, full name and DOB so we can take a closer look.

My team manages all of Optus social media pages so feel free to use any channel you like and we'll get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors