cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How long before My account dashboard gets updated?

Any idea how long it takes for Optus to update the information on My account dashboard? I switched my broadband plan, apparntly the new plan has kicked in since 1st April but the My account dashboard still keeps showing old plan. Have raised this via live chat. They keep assuring me it will updated soon  but nothing yet. I thought we would be able to have up to date information about our services online through My account dashboard!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How long before My account dashboard gets updated?

Hey @JP10 - any changes may take up to 48 hours to reflect, so if this was completed on the 01/04, it should reflect by now. Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache or trying on a different browser?
If so, can you please send me a private message with your account details, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I sent you a messeage. My account is still showing old plan.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Cheers, we'll take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No updates yet? My account still showing old plan and says "usage information updated 20 Aptil 2018"! How long does this take really? Anyone has an insight on why information on My account is not upto date? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've sent you a PM @JP10

We'll try and sort this one out for you 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Still showing the old plan! Will be good if I can see and manage my own plan through My account. Shouldn't have to go through a forum to have this updated.

0 Kudos