Searching...

How do you find out what has happened to your moblie broadband order?

AOBQ

Hi, We ordered a mobile broadband on 28/06/18 the last entry on the tracking website was on the same day saying "We've received your order. We'll begin processing it ASAP" and nothing since then and no mobile broadband has been delivered. How do I find out what has happened?. Thanks AOBQ

Highlighted

Re: How do you find out what has happened to your moblie broadband order?

[ Edited ]
kdog11

Heyyy I'm kdog11 or if u like u can call me Kell or Kellie anyway have u tried to contact them on just ask what is happening to your orderπŸΆπŸ•πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜Šβ˜Ίand just it maybe still being processed cause a lot of other people do order aalot of stuff as well anyway have a lovely dayπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘§

Re: How do you find out what has happened to your moblie broadband order?

AlexRH

Hey there! As @kdog11 touched it, there may be an issue with the order or it's still in our queue for processing Smiley Happy If you still need a hand, would recommend getting in touch with our Sales Support crew on 

1300 308 730 (Open Times: Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 7:00pm) so we can get to the bottom of it Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
77 Kudos
71 Kudos
41 Kudos
30 Kudos