Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor tuda168
New Contributor

How do I turn off voicemail on my home telephone?

Hi there,

I am unsure how this was activated in the first place and can't turn it off.

Surely there are instructions somewhere, but I have checked every manual out there.

regards,

Daniel

6 Replies
Contributor tpja2005
Contributor

Re: How do I turn off voicemail on my home telephone?

Did you try *69 and go through the options?
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tom
RetiredModerator

Hey Daniel,

if you visit this link, you'll be able to see how to use all of the features and functions of voicemail. If you would like to completely remove it from your service, we'll need to do this from our end, so please send your info via our online form and we'll get this done 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor mgrondman
New Contributor

This link is not working...... How do I turn off the home voice mail from answering my calls.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Heya mgrondman, oops looks like the link Tom posted must have expired! You can check all the info via this link in regards to how to have voicemail removed.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor YS
New Contributor

How do  i  turn  off my voice mail

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Hey @YS, please get in touch with our Customer Service team via LiveChat, they'll be happy to assist you with this request. 🙂

0 Kudos