cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Steven72
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How do I speak to a supervisor in Australia

I am really upset with how Optus handled my bill Enquiry and this Enquiry is related to my new ADSL connection and the excessive charges included via my mobile plan. This is a little complicated to go into detail hence why I would like to speak to someone and sorry to say the overseas people do not know how to handle my Enquiry as the hold no delegation and they treat me as a joke

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Steven72
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: How do I speak to a supervisor in Australia

Optus, do you really care about your customers, as much as you say you do, when you ring to convert someone over to you. I feel you dont. Can someone at Optus at least tell me who I can speak to and please no numbers to call overseas as they really dont have delegation to handle my matter. 

Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@Steven72, I've tagged you in the thread below:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/Optus-can-t-connect-me-to-internet/m-p/395033#M...

Send us a private message and we'll try and help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Voodoo62
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been trying for over a month now to get an issue with my accounts sorted.  3 issues in total. I have been paying for an account that I don't have; have been trying to have another account closed as we are not living at that address anymore; and trying to have the credit balance transfered to my OPTUS NBN account at the new address.  I have spoken to a number of different staff, via chat, and calls, but the worst had to be Friday.  I rang, was told it was a 60 minute plus wait, arranged a call back.  At 5:40 pm got the call from "Ryan" who said he "would need to pull up my account, and will call back in 3-5 minutes".  3 DAYS latter, I am still waiting for my call back.  I have had hundreds of dollars withdrawn from my bank account.  I have had my bank block any further debit by OPTUS, and I am now filling out my complaint to the Communication Ombudsman in NSW.  If there is a way to speak to someone IN AUSTRALIA, regarding this.... I will be beyond surprised.  After 20 years with everything OPTUS, I am ready to pull the lot and go to Foxtel.  This has been the most frustrating, annoying, and financially disasterous decision of my life.  OPTUS, drop the YES campaign... Connect with your customers.

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Voodoo62, not good to hear of the run around caused by these billing issues. If you have already raised a TIO complaint, a Case Manager will be in touch within the advised time frame, but if you still need assistance, shoot me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB so I can check it out and get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Steven72
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Where do I send the private message. Why can’t I just email someone and give you my details but then again I already provided my details under my sign on name. And why does an Optus moderator answer other people’s Enquiries when this is a thread I started and to date I haven’t received any help. I’m sick of this. Optus has really given me anxiety and stress and I feel on edge. Just sick in the stomach. Please just give me a proper link that I can provide my details or just email me *moderated*

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry about that Steven, you can click a moderator's name to go to their profile and send a message, but here is a direct hyperlink (sorry I didn't include before). Dan also provided a hyperlink in the other thread you have commented in. Shoot us the details and one of us will assist asap, we definitely want to help however we can.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos