Searching...
Highlighted

How do I get to speak with someone senior in Australia

Mimib

I have a complicated problem involving an OPTUS cable, my car and damage. It will probably end up in court but I’m hoping it won’t.

Re: How do I get to speak with someone senior in Australia

MiCCAS

Hey there,

Have you tried speaking with Optus via phone (133 937)?

Otherwise, a staff member might be able to help you out here Smiley Happy

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

AlexRH

Hi @Mimib, concerning to hear that something like this has happened Smiley Sad 

If you'd like to raise a complaint, you can do so via our online form here and someone from our Complaints team will be in touch with you to discuss it further.

Alternatively, please PM me with some further details and we can take a look into this from our end. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

seriously-upset

Hi, it makes me sick to know i cant get help from optus for another 3 days even though i stressed phone is needed for life support.  My mother has vital call connected to her phone and after 5 months of being stuffed around by optus just because we are being forced to connect to nbn they disconnected the cable line to connect the phone to optus nbn.  I did request they check that all will be working before they disconnect because of vital call and the health of my mother. They assured me it would quickly connect to nbn.  When guess what.  Not working and now the say a technician cant come out till Tuesday morning.  today being Saturday and still during their business hours.  I stressed the fact that its imperative vital call is connected because of my mum having heart issues and i still got sorry mam tuesday but you can try calling back monday.  What the hell !!!

Ray_YC

Hi seriously-upset,

We have just seen this post now. Hope everything went okay with the technician appointment yesterday and vital call is working for your mother again?

Please let us know if this is still an ongoing issue and we will do our best to help get this resolved.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
39 Kudos
32 Kudos
30 Kudos
19 Kudos