Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor D4D77
New Contributor

How do I get an Optus email address?

I am a new Optus customer, have received my mobile broadband data sim card (and iPad)... but how do I get an email address?

5 Replies
New Contributor D4D77
New Contributor

Re: How do I get an Optus email address?

I ended up ringing Technical Support - lovely lady has helped me set up an email address, now to see if it works 🙂

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Ian
RetiredModerator

Awesome 😉

Let us know how it goes!
0 Kudos
Contributor Josh
Contributor

In case anyone else was wondering you can go to www.optuszoo.com.au/owbsetup from your mobile/ tablet or from any other mobile broadband connection to setup. If its for cable or dsl you have to call as far as I'm aware..
Please note: All posts are my own personal views and advice which may not necessarily reflect those of Optus.
New Contributor pearl1
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@pearl1,

When you sign on to a fixed broadband service with us, you're given a username which also acts as your "primary email address."

If you'd like to set up a secondary email address, you can do so via the settings menu on your Optus.com.au/myaccount.

You'd need to click the corresponding service and select "settings" from the right-hand menu.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors