Searching...
Accepted Solution

How do I create a secondary email account?

ReallyMODEDoff

Yes I have read the help page and it didn't help. Is there a phone number I can call?

Re: How do I create a secondary email account?

Tano

Hey @ReallyMODEDoff, you would be able to add a secondary email via My Account. Which specifics steps or details on this page were you stuck on?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

ReallyMODEDoff

You won't find it in on line help.

.Click on username and select Member Services

..Select My Internet Account

Go to the User Management box

.Click on Add usernames

Solution

ReallyMODEDoff

Yes there is a phone number you can call but it is really hard to find.

Call 133 937
(all services)

Kartika

Hey @ReallyMODEDoff, you do not need to go into Member services to add your secondary email account. This can be done directly in My Account just follow these steps: Login into your My Account > On the dashboard - scroll down > click on your username to expand > Click on Settings (right hand side) > Click Manage next to Optus email account > Add email account > Fill out page (full name, username, password) > press ok. If you run into more trouble then chat with our Tech Support team to assist you further. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
42 Kudos
32 Kudos
32 Kudos
16 Kudos